RE: What is a Chinese font?

From: Murray Sargent (murrays@exchange.microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 20:05:23 CST

    Be sure to include a proper FONTSIGNATURE in your font. RichEdit (and maybe Word), check the FONTSIGNATURE and font bind accordingly. If you don't have a proper FONTSIGNATURE, it may be considered a Western font. Also Word may spot check for a few Chinese characters before concluding that it's a valid Chinese font.

    Murray