Re: Myanmar Page @ Chapter 11

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 22:14:49 CST

    Hi Folks,

    I would like to modify that section as in this URL
    http://ngwestar.googlepages.com/UpdateChapter11.pdf. Please be carefully
    consider on Myanmar fractions too. We are facing problem in transcoding
    recent document to 5.1 encoded document. We do need to know how to encode
    Myanmar fractions.

    So, sorry for double post.

    Ngwe Tun.