Re: FW: Include the Agew wa order in the unicode

From: Daniel Yacob (unicode@geez.org)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 19:33:58 CST

    Michael, thanks for alerting me to the message, I don't get to read the list regularly.

    Dr. Alamirew is responsible for the "What is Unicode" translation in Xamtanga (credited
    at the bottom of the translation). I believe that the characters he is referring to in
    his email are encoded at: U+131F, U+2D93 - U+2D96.

    I'll send him some screen shots of the letters to confirm and help him out with font
    setup and the like.

    thanks,

    -Daniel