Doubts on how to procede

From: A. Decorte (adecorte@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 02:43:48 CDT

    Hi, I've received an email about vetting phase. I work on 'fur'
    locale. it wasn't included in 1.5 because I was busy in that period;
    now I want it to be included in 1.6. How can I see quickly what the
    problems are? From what I see, items with a 'warning' icon are items
    to review, and I should have fixed them. Also, since I think I'm the
    only contributor for this
    locale, does it means that not everything will be approved? Should I
    look for some other speakers to help?
    I'm sure this is explained somewhere but I didn't find anything useful
    Thanks in advance
    Andrea