list/table with empty code points in UC 5.1 ?

From: Tjebbe van Tijen (tjebbe@imaginarymuseum.org)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 07:55:35 CDT

    For a routine (related to a project on the Unicode) that calculates
    the number of 'active/in use' code points in version 5.1 and does
    look ups using Unicode on-line resources on the Internet, I would
    like to have a list/table of 'empty' code points.

    Before generating such a list myself (by looking for missing
    positions in the Unicode Data) I would like to ask if such a list
    exists or if I overlooked a related download on the official Unicode
    web site.

    Tjebbe van Tijen
    Imaginary Museum Projects
    Dramatizing Historical Information