Re: Arabic Lamalef missing Unicode Ligatures with Tashkeel and/or Shadda on Lam

From: Ed Trager (ed.trager@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 10:01:04 CDT

    Hi, Waleed,

    The SIL Arabic fonts can be downloaded from the following URL:

       http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=ArabicFonts

    Many of the fonts on the Arabeyes site ( http://www.arabeyes.org/ )
    that Khaled mentioned are decorative fonts which may not have many
    OpenType features, so I would recommend trying the SIL Arabic fonts
    first.

    - Ed Trager