WGL4 membership

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@roadrunner.com)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2008 - 15:40:46 CDT

    I'm looking for authoritative information on whether certain characters
    are members of Microsoft's Windows Glyph List 4 (WGL4). I've seen
    conflicting lists on various Web pages and text files on the Internet,
    and I'd like definitive answers.

    U+02DC SMALL TILDE
    U+0400 CYRILLIC CAPITAL LETTER IE WITH GRAVE
    U+040D CYRILLIC CAPITAL LETTER I WITH GRAVE
    U+0450 CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER IE WITH GRAVE
    U+045D CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER I WITH GRAVE
    U+F001 (LATIN SMALL LIGATURE FI)
    U+F002 (LATIN SMALL LIGATURE FL)

    Please reply (to the list or privately) only if you are in a position to
    say with authority whether these characters are in WGL4. Do not reply
    simply because you have access to one of the Web pages or text files.

    --
    Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
    http://www.ewellic.org