Re: Some forms of Pashto letters are missing

From: Zabeeh Khan (zabeehkhan@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 05:17:21 CDT

    > Dear Mr. Zabeeh Khan,
    >
    > I see in the subject of your emial to unicode list Pashto letters missing,
    > since long time we have been using Unicode and we did not find any missing
    > Pashto letters

    Salamona Liwal saib.

    Liwal saib please read it carefully. It is "Some forms of Pashto letters
    missing" and not "Pashto letters missing".

    I hope you know what I mean by forms. Forms = Initial, medial, final, etc.
    forms of a letter.

    > , I would very much appreciate if send us the information regarding the
    > missing letters if there are any?

    Please read all the posts to this conversation and you will understand what
    I was talking about. Should I forward the whole conversation (Gmail term) to
    you?

    The problem is solved now whatever it was!

    --
    Blog: http://zabeehkhan.blogspot.com
    http://pathanisation.pakhtosoft.com