RE: Szekler Hungarian Rovas (or: Old Hungarian Runes)

From: Erkki I. Kolehmainen (eik@iki.fi)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2008 - 14:48:15 CST

    Michael,

    What I'm saying is that proposals on which there is no apparent consensus
    among the affected/interested parties should not be brought into either of
    the meetings. I'm fully aware of the fact that this discussion list is
    unrelated to either of the meetings, and I'm not trying to prevent
    discussion, I'd just prefer it to be somewhat more civilized.

    I maintain that the tone of this and other postings and also several
    statements made in Hong Kong could not be characterizd as constructive.

    Regards, Erkki