Re: Emoji: Public Review December 2008

From: Mark Davis (mark.edward.davis@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 22:22:50 CST

Thanks for your message.

There are some messages on specific character issues that people have filed
by email. They are visible on the group that Markus referred to (
http://groups.google.com/group/emoji4unicode).

We are trying to break up individual issues raised by the emails and address
them separately on http://code.google.com/p/emoji4unicode/issues/list . That
is, obvious fixes from the emails should go in, items needing discussion get
tracked as issues.

Mark