RE: Obsolete characters

From: Richard Ishida (ishida@w3.org)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 09:05:05 CST

    I agree, and I'd go further to say that I think it would be more useful to
    spend the effort on adding detail to the descriptions of characters found in
    the Unicode charts, especially where there are ambiguities about which of
    several similar looking characters are commonly used in which circumstances.

    RI

    Richard Ishida
    Internationalization Lead
    W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)