RE: Obsolete characters

From: Phillips, Addison (addison@amazon.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 12:40:09 CST

    “arcane”
    “unusual”
    “rare”
    “uncommon”
    “limited usage”
    “specialized”
    “archaic”
    “not customary”

    One of the problems is that your collection(s) are sometimes in “modern” usage in one context or another… just not common usage in its given script for most language(s) written in that script. All of the terms you’re considering seem to have an implied pejorative even if none is actually intended.

    Addison Phillips
    Globalization Architect -- Lab126

    Internationalization is not a feature.
    It is an architecture.