Re: Großes Eszett

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2009 - 11:01:12 CST

    On 1/23/2009 7:20 AM, Peter Constable wrote:
    > From: unicode-bounce@unicode.org [mailto:unicode-bounce@unicode.org] On Behalf Of Dominikus Scherkl
    >

    >> What I see in this place is an uppercase T with short stem below
    >> (both on the website and in this eMail).
    >>
    >> So I don't know how the system choose a replacement glyph....
    >>

    > It's hard to comment on this thread when people don't provide any details about what software they are using. In IE7 on Vista, I don't see any problem issues looking at the Gießener site.

    The problem is with the image title on the flickr site, btw.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralf_herrmann/2827882077/in/pool-386230@N21

    On IE7 using XP SP3 I see a 'box', on Firefox the letter is simply
    missing (no gap).

    Neither Firefox nor IE7 uses the Code 2000 font for this character,
    presumably because the text is sans-serif.

    A./