Re: NFC FAQ

From: Michael D. Adams (mdmkolbe@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 11:31:27 CST

    I think the point that David is making is that your numbers only show
    "optimized performance for the overwhelming majority" and show nothing
    about "acceptable performance for everything". Since your two sample
    texts don't test out the badly performing areas of "everything", using
    only the data presented on your page the reader can not conclude the
    latter.

    Michael D. Adams