Re: Does OpenOffice 3.0 handle unicode?

From: Sarasvati (root@unicode.org)
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 16:26:14 CST

    Dear Friends,

    Adam Twardoch wrote recently:

    > Dear list subscribers,
    > please apologize that I have actually taken (or perhaps I should say
    > wasted) my time and actually written a reply (below) to Philippe's
    > trolling message. He threw in so many irrelevant, misleading and wrong
    > assertions...

    After this, it's best if this thread is laid to rest, and I hope that
    Philippe will not reply further. I can see that the relevant data has
    been discussed, and the person who asked the question probably has
    sufficient answers now.

    It's unfortunate when some people make long irrelevant posts and
    then pile on excuses for a lot of incorrect assertions, which merely
    multiples the irrelevancies.

    Cheery regards from your,

            -- Sarasvati