Re: writing direction

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Tue Mar 24 2009 - 03:30:52 CST

    -On [20090324 08:51], Vinod Kumar (rigvinod@gmail.com) wrote:
    >Please have  a look at
    >http://www.laughitout.com/2009/02/why-werent-you-successful-with-arabs.html
    >The  writing  direction  appears to  have a  profound influence on

    Why is your text littered with U+00A0 U+0020 combinations? It's not
    consistent, so I am thinking you are probably hitting something like
    shift-space or so.

    I am noticing because the font I use (SimHei) with PuTTY on Vista shows
    U+00A0 as a box character. (Peter: maybe Microsoft wants to take a look at
    fixing that.)

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    Sorrow paid for valour is too much to recall...