Re: Flexible and Economical UTF-8 Decoder

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 03:03:47 CDT

    On 4/12/2009 10:14 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've written a simple UTF-8 decoding function
    Nice.

    I'm in the process of teaching Unibook to make use of the Unihan
    Database for a number of nice pieces of functionality. The Unihan file
    is in UTF-8, and with a million lines, not small. I'm just now trying to
    see whether using your decoder instead of MultiByteToWideChar will give
    measurable gains.

    A./