Re: Localizable Sentences Experiment (derives from Re: [Emoji] Symbols for Two-letter Codes)

From: William_J_G Overington (wjgo_10009@btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 06:55:12 CDT

    Oops, when I sent the email it seems to have truncated at the U+F9001 character.

    Here is a transcript of the rest of the message.

    ----
    I do not know whether it will reach you through the internet connections.
    I have also saved the character in a Unicode Text Document from WordPad and I am attaching the file.
    William Overington
    ----
    Well, I hope the U+F9001 character in the file attached to the email reached you correctly.
    William
    ----