RE: Submitting Proposals (was: Re: Proposal to include CE Mark)

From: Erkki I. Kolehmainen (eik@iki.fi)
Date: Sat May 09 2009 - 00:49:10 CDT

    It is in no way mandatory to submit proposals to the UTC prior to their
    submission to WG2 – in fact they could come to the UTC via WG2.

    However, since the UTC meetings precede the WG2 meetings, it would greatly
    ease and expedite the process in WG2 if the proposals, especially the more
    complex ones, would already have been scrutinized by the UTC experts. The
    required expertise may not be readily available in the WG2 meeting.

    Sincerely,

    Erkki I. Kolehmainen
    Tilkankatu 12 A 3, FI-00300 Helsinki, Finland
    Puh. (09) 4368 2643, 0400 825 943; Tel. +358 9 4368 2643, +358 400 825 943