RE: Submitting Proposals (was: Re: Proposal to include CE Mark)

From: Erkki I. Kolehmainen (eik@iki.fi)
Date: Sun May 10 2009 - 09:37:36 CDT

    One more clarification from my side seems to be required:

    What I've wanted to say is that the process in WG2 would generally benefit
    from having a proposal scrutinized by the UTC prior to its processing in
    WG2. The actual sequence of the initial submissions is in my mind of no
    particular importance, but the feedback from the UTC could lead to a
    revision of the proposal before its WG2 processing.

    Sincerely, Erkki