Re: Is searching in Unihan database down?

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 15:19:44 CDT

    ¦b Jun 5, 2009 1:52 PM ®É¡A Martin Heijdra ¼g¨ì¡G

    > It seems that searching in the Unihan database (http://www.unicode.org/charts/unihansearch.html
    > ) is currently not working? All searches result in ¡§0¡¨.

    We recently did some updates to the online Unihan database front end,
    and it looks like multi-word searching was broken somehow. We'll get
    right on it. (Could you send me the searches you're trying so we can
    make sure it gets fixed properly?)

    =====
    John H. Jenkins
    jenkins@apple.com