Corr.: Draft on Multilingual Extensions to European (Latin) Keyboard Layouts available for Public Review

From: Erkki I. Kolehmainen (eik@iki.fi)
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 10:41:23 CDT

    Sorry, my apologies!

    The comments should be sent to meek@postit.csc.fi.
    .
    Sincerely, Erkki

    -----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
    Lähettäjä: Erkki I. Kolehmainen [mailto:eik@iki.fi]
    Lähetetty: 14. kesäkuuta 2009 19:47
    Vastaanottaja: 'unicore@unicode.org'; 'unicode Unicode Discussion'
    Aihe: Draft on Multilingual Extensions to European (Latin) Keyboard Layouts
    available for Public Review

    Dear All,

    The European Standards Committee CEN has posted the draft for a CWA (CEN
    Workshop Agreement) by the CEN Workshop on Functional Multilingual
    Extensions to European Keyboard Layouts (WS/MEEK) for public review on their
    website at <http://www.cen.eu/isss> www.cen.eu/isss,

    The comments should be sent to the WS secretariat at <mailto:meek@csc.fi>
    meek@csc.fi (by 28 August 2009). In addition, as the chair of the workshop,
    I'll pick up any comments made on this list. (I apologise to those who
    receive this note on more than one list, but I don't know of a better way.)

    The extensions have also been the subject of a BOF at IUC 29, and liaison
    has been established with ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 35 "User Interfaces" and the
    Unicode Consortium.

    The final CWA is the subject of an open meeting in Brussels on 3 September
    2009.

    Sincerely,

    Erkki I. Kolehmainen

    Tilkankatu 12 A 3, FI-00300 Helsinki, Finland

    Puh. (09) 4368 2643, 0400 825 943; Tel. +358 9 4368 2643, +358 400 825 943