Re: Using Combining Double Breve

From: Denis Jacquerye (moyogo@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 07:20:25 CDT

    Hi,

    The correct sequence is with the double-diacritic mark after the first
    base character of the pair:
    <char-1> + <combining double inverted breve> + <char-2>

    The chapter 7 of the Unicode Book gives more details.

    --
    Denis Moyogo Jacquerye --- http://home.sus.mcgill.ca/~moyogo
    African Network for Localisation http://www.africanlocalisation.net/