Re: Versioned charts disappeard?

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 10:16:18 CDT

    Petr Tomasek wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I wonder, what did happen to http://www.unicode.org/Public/5.2.0/charts/versioned/ ?
    > I think many people who are not experts would like to see what changed in the
    > new version...
    >
    > P.T.

    Hello Petr,

    They haven't disappeared, just moved! :-) Perhaps you didn't read the
    Readme file in the draft folder when it was there. It mentioned that the
    versioned and unversioned charts would be put into their final positions
    when the release happened.

    The final versioned charts for each version are always posted in the
    charts/PDF directory by version number. You'll find the 5.2.0 charts here:

    http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/Unicode-5.2/

    Cheers,
        Rick