Re: [Unicode Announcement] Unicode Haiku Contest

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 08:44:17 CDT

    I submitted some competition entries from our office via the weblink
    embedded in that announcement, then became a bit doubful when no acks
    came back from that source, so I posted same entries to this list
    unicode@unicode.org, asssuming other members who might have received the
    same invitation would say so.

    Now I'm left wondering if it could have been a bogus msg, especially
    because listunicode@unicode.org unicode@unicode.org didn't distribute my
    msg, presumably thinking it spam. Does anyone else on
    unicode@unicode.org know whether this was a genuine competition
    advertisment, or not?

    Concerned.
    mg