Re: "Pentagram" as an art form

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Wed Oct 28 2009 - 07:26:03 CST

    Not even tempted to participate, because I have to juggle too many
    images already this week, because my homework for this week, to make 72
    chinese characters for my "Chinese Calligraphy" class, anent which I
    have a query relating to Unicode. Can anyone point me to a high-quality
    Unicode-savvy website which makes that look easy? Something with a set
    of very basic ideographs representing numbers and simple concepts, for
    example, plus instructions for the order in which the strokes need to be
    made. I do have a grasp of the basic order of strokes, but the set of
    instructions I have are all written in Chinese.:-)
    mg

    --
    Marion Gunn * eGteo (Estab.1991)
    27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an