Re: JavaScript & Fonts

From: vanisaac@boil.afraid.org
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 00:40:10 CST

    > Thanks, Van, I will try to be patient waiting for an answer.
    >
    > Mike

    Dear lord, I think I just came up with an answer for you. Microsoft's Web
    Embedding Fonts Tool allows you to create an object that is downloaded with
    your website and used to display the page. The page for WEFT is at
    http://www.microsoft.com/typography/WEFT.mspx . Make sure to visit the support
    forum before you get too crazy. A lot of Microsoft's typography tools are a bit
    on the arcane side.

    Hope this helps.

    Van