Re: JavaScript & Fonts

From: Michael D'Errico (mike-list@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 11:20:24 CST

    Thanks for all the replies. It sounds like the unfortunate answer is
    I need to use an image. I was trying to avoid that due to the need for
    multiple background colors (perhaps the background can be transparent?
    I'll need to look into that, and now that's way off topic -- if you
    know the answer, please reply privately, thanks).

    Mike