re: [OT] New character request

From: verdy_p (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 13:27:50 CST

    When it is evident that this is an error, even if one wanted to still reproduce it, I still think that this should
    be handled as a matter of style (i.e. still using a standard "N" but adding a "glyph-orientation: normal/mirrored"
    style (and developping font technologies to allow such transformations, if the transform is affine, or glyph
    remappings)...

    Philippe.