Re: Quick! Someone write up the proposal!

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 19:11:52 CST

    Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 13:55:48 -0700
    Scrutinized: GMT 94/07/10 20:55:47 by gilligan.Unicode.ORG
    Subject: Draft answer to inquiry
    To: kenw@sybase.com

    I am proposing to send out this in response to an e-mail I got.
    I firmly believe in NOT giving these people any hard data; if you have
    a good suggestion on how to make the second paragraph sound
    better, I'll take it.

    OH NOOOOO! We are definitely yawing seriously in the temporal
    axis now.

    And somehow this has surfaced email messages that expose
    the conspiracy by Unicoders to hide the hard data pointing to
    a decrease in character use.

    Quick, someone! Make this thread curl back up into the
    hidden spacetime dimensions before the MSM turns this
    into UnicodeGate!

    --Ken