AW: Quick Question About Korean Input Methods

From: Dreiheller, Albrecht (
Date: Fri Jan 01 2010 - 13:56:35 CST

  • Next message: Charlie Ruland ☘: "Re: Quick Question About Korean Input Methods"

    I would use <Space><Backspace>.
    But I'm not Korean, so there might be a shorter way.

    Happy New Year

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: [] Im Auftrag von Ed Trager
    Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Januar 2010 20:05
    An: Unicode Mailing List
    Betreff: Quick Question About Korean Input Methods

    >> However, what if a syllable like "치" appears in the middle of a word?
    >> How does one type the HANGUL FILLER (or some other "separator"
    >> character if HANGUL FILLER is not what is used) to tell the IM engine
    >> that I'm done with that syllable?
    >> In other words, what key do I press on the keyboard to "finish" a
    >> syllable that consists of only [I]nitial+[M]edial forms?

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri Jan 01 2010 - 13:58:23 CST