Re: Localizable sentences are in a PUA for development purposes (from Re: off-topic discussions)

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 2010 - 12:14:44 CST

    I would like to see Sarasvati put an end to this topic, which is off-
    topic. However, since everyone wants to be polite, I'll break ranks:

    William, what you are proposing is *DAFT*, never mind impossible.

    I pointed you to a book which will help you to understand *why*.

    Please go and read that book before you pursue this topic further here.

    Thank you.