Wall with Maya Seignior Glyphs Discovered at Archaeological Zone

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 02:42:04 CST

    http://www.artdaily.org/index.asp?int_sec=2&int_new=36101

    "A wall with a rich glyphic text that includes the complete name of the ruler
    that founded one of the most important Maya military seigniories was
    discovered in Tonina Archaeological Zone, in Chiapas. Epigraphists point out
    that the finding will bring in new information regarding Maya grammar, since
    it shows linguistic features yet to be deciphered."

    Anyone know how much we already cover this?

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me...