Re: Århus mayor prefers Aarhus - "believing the ‘Å’ is a hindrance in international communication"

From: jandersen@talentex.co.uk
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 01:41:56 CST

    Being Danish myself, I can't see what the fuss is about; international
    people simply ignore the little 'o' on top of the 'A', which is how they
    read 'Aa' anyway.

    Here, I think we are dealing with person who has recently discovered the
    amazing marvels to be found in the secretive World of Navel Fluff.

    /jan