Cyrillic character ID

From: Αλέξανδρος Διαμαντίδης (adia@hellug.gr)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2010 - 16:57:27 CST

    Hello all,

    My godmother had an old icon of the Theotokos (dated 1919 on the back in
    pencil) with a word that ends in a character I couldn't recognise from
    the Unicode charts. Since I was curious both about the character and
    about the word, I decided to ask here.

    The icon has the following in small letters, so it must have been made in
    Odessa:

    Xромолитографія Π•. И. ЀСсСнко, въ. ОдСссѣ

    The word I'm asking about seems like "Π˜Π²Ρ”Ρ€ΡΠΊΡ—?" (not sure about the last
    letter). I'm attaching a photo. Thanks in advance for any replies!

    Alexandros

    img.jpg