Re: canIPA worth being encoded?

From: Doug Ewell (doug@ewellic.org)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2010 - 15:43:15 CST

    Charlie Ruland ⚜ <ruland at luckymail dot com> wrote:

    > Meanwhile I have received a copy of the font.
    > Private Use Area (3,655 out of 6,400 characters)

    If canIPA really requires 3,655 private-use characters, it would
    probably have to be examined extra, EXTRA carefully by the relevant
    committees before anyone gets their hopes up about it being formally
    encoded.

    --
    Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
    RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s ­