ًا

064B 0627

اً

0627 064B

FD3C

ABOVE: the aleph with the double (for an indeterminate ending) fatah diacritic, varying logical order; followed by the presentation form.

BELOW: the tah marbuta connected to a following aleph with double fatah diacritic, varying logical order for the aleph and fatah diacritic.

ةًا

0629 064B 0627

ةاً

0629 0627 064B

Note: as you can see, everything displays as it should regardless of when/where you type the vowel diacritic logically--except the change in logical order should not, in my opinion, change the display appearance in any wayl; also if you have any problems with the display all you need to do is add a meta tag stating the document character set; I think it's o.k. though as it's actually encoded ansi and I put in numbers of course. In any case, you may wish to check this display in different browsers--I'm not sure what's making the two orderings display differently--something about the unicode characters or something to do with the browser implementation? Thanks.

Below: Character Input Order Sometimes Does Matter; It Suppresses Display Altogether

darrasa 'to teach'

دَرَّسَ

دَرَّسَ