Re: A Primitive Radical Index

From: jandersen@talentex.co.uk
Date: Thu Apr 22 2010 - 07:50:16 CDT

    I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble; I should have been more
    specific - I am used to using the ftp program from the command line.
    Here is a URL:

    ftp://talentex.co.uk/radframes.tar.gz

    I am not sure how this will work under windows; in UNIX you would
    first uncompress it with gunzip:

    gunzip radframes.tar.gz

    which produces radframes.tar. This can the be unpacked with:

    tar xvf radframes.tar

    I believe winzip can handle it in Windows. Otherwise, let me know and
    I will provide a zip file instead.

    Please note that this is a very basic tool; the idea is that you can
    do character lookup, simply, and then use an electronic dictionary to
    see what that actually means.

    /jan