About mapping file license

From: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (iwamatsu@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 05:30:08 CDT

    Hi,

    I have a question and request.

    http://unicode.org/Public/MAPPINGS has some mapping file.
    The some files cannot be re-distributed.
    (ex. OBSOLETE/EASTASIA/JIS/JIS0201.TXT)

    Will the license of these files be effective?
    Or the license is changed, and are these licenses replaced by
    http://www.unicode.org/copyright.html?
    When a license is changed, where can I know changed proof from?

    If a license changes, I want you to change it.
    Because the license regards a thing written in the file as important
    in many cases.

    Best regards,
     Nobuhiro

    --