RE: Greek letter "LAMDA"?

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 01:05:05 CDT

    Pollution on this list has waxed and ebbed constantly over the years. When it has taken Eerie proportions, things have usually gotten sorted out before long one way or another. Innocuous questions about name stability are nowhere as bad as acute flame wars over the merits of encoding 22-letter syllabaries, Indic vowelless consonants, and the like.

    Peter