Re: A question about "user areas"

From: Vinodh Rajan (vinodh.vinodh@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 04:49:43 CDT

  • Next message: William_J_G Overington: "Re: Preparing a proposal for encoding a portable interpretable object code into Unicode (from Re: IUC 34 - call for participation open until May 26)"

    Put them in PUA - Private Use Area.

    http://unicode.org/charts/PDF/UE000.pdf

    If there are similar projects that encode Ancient Characters in PUA, may be
    you can co-ordinate with them. Similar to the ConScript Unicode Registry.

    --
    http://www.virtualvinodh.com