Re: Overloading Unicode

From: SS (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 18:12:39 CDT

    Doug,

    I'm not sure about what you mean by overloading.

    To the point, There are usage samples, there were/are publications/magazines
    even run by the then leader of the current chief minister of Tamil Nadu
    state.

    There are usage samples. Widespread!, this will be done eventually as with
    other rollbacks of the past, in a controlled manner.

    I'm only discussing the thinking and pending proposals. Is this overloading
    the forum or overloading the processing of Unicode. If it is later, no there
    not a single processing overloading in making matra (combining vowels) to
    display linearly and also there is not a requirement for complex rendering,
    contary to contemporary display.

    Sinnathurai