Re: Questionable lines on LineBreakTest.txt

From: Masaaki Shibata (shibatamasaaki@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2010 - 01:06:23 CDT

    I think I understood at last. I wrongly guessed about the behavior of
    the regex-based implementation.

    - "NU CP PO" matches the pattern. So "NU × CP × PO".
    - "CP PO" doesn't. Now default rule (LB31) comes; so "CP ÷ PO".

    These are what LineBreakTest.txt is saying and why the implementation
    notes are added on it, aren't they?

    Thank you all for your patience. I would have been still confused
    without your posts.