RE: Unicode math examples

From: Doug Ewell (doug@ewellic.org)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2010 - 15:08:01 CDT

    Robert Abel <freakrob at googlemail dot com> wrote:

    >> Can anyone point me to some *real-world* examples of mathematics text
    >> encoded in Unicode, including (especially) the Mathematical
    >> Alphanumeric Symbols starting at U+1D400?
    >
    > What is *real-world* supposed to mean in this context? Are we talking
    > about printed matters, or just online matters outside of special
    > interest groups?

    By "real-world" I mean something that someone has done productively with
    math text in Unicode, not contrived examples to show how Unicode *could*
    be used in math text. I would prefer bits over ink.

    --
    Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
    RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ is dot gd slash 2kf0s ­