Re: Indian Rupee Sign to be chosen today

From: Mark Davis ☕ (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2010 - 12:38:12 CDT

    1. The link "http://groups.google.co.uk/group/de.test/msg/e027e91e7ef17f62"
    doesn't appear to go to a public page. What I'm guessing is that message was
    sent in Latin-15, which can't be reliably distinguished from Latin-1. (UTF-8
    would be much better of course.)

    2. I find it a bit over the top to be referenced as "brain-dead". I do have
    some off days, of course, but few of them drop to quite that point.

    Mark

    — Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —