Re: Latin Script

From: Mark Davis ☕ (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2010 - 23:37:17 CDT

    See the following for the (*many*) differences between characters with the
    Latin script, and those with LATIN in their names.

    http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/unicodeset.jsp?a=\p{script:latin}&b=\p{name:/LATIN/}

    I'd suggest taking a more focused approach to learning about the standard,
    rather than trying relatively scattershot questions to this list. You might
    read through at least the first 3 chapters of the Unicode Standard, plus the
    Scripts UAX. These are all online for free at unicode.org.

    Mark

    — Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —