Re: Indian Rupee Sign to be chosen today

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2010 - 00:55:20 CDT

    -On [20100701 00:06], Tulasi (tulasird@gmail.com) wrote:
    >How about I draw Rupee sign(s) if you guys back me up?

    Given how a lot of people participating on this mailinglist are not Indian
    people, I doubt our word will account for much. After all, in the end, it's
    ultimately a symbol for the Indian people for their currency. You will need
    to win over the hearts of the Indian people for this, not the Unicode
    mailinglist.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    When others, out of envy, treat me badly with abuse, slander and the like,
    may I suffer the defeat and offer the victory to others...