New ways to follow Unicode

From: announcements@unicode.org
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 16:16:33 CDT

    Follow us now on Facebook and Twitter, or read our blog. New icons below
    the menu on our home page give convenient links to these sites.
    http://www.unicode.org/

    What's new?

    1. The Unicode Blog: http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/
        Our blog automatically receives the same announcements sent to our
        official e-mail list making it another convenient way to follow
    what's new.
        The blog is also available as an RSS or Atom newsfeed, so you can get
        the blog posts directly in your reader or e-mail client.

    2. Twitter: http://twitter.com/unicode/
        We are tweeting announcements as well as other interesting information
        for the Unicode community.

    3. Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Unicode/127785250588285
        If you like Unicode and use Facebook, please consider becoming a
        Friend of Unicode.

    ----
    All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
    or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
    users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
    this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
    see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements