Re: [indic] Re: Indian Rupee symbol

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 06:17:12 CDT

    On 15 Jul 2010, at 11:14, Michael S. Kaplan wrote:

    > My take on the issue right here:
    >
    > http://blogs.msdn.com/10038526.aspx
    >
    > :-)

    I don't know what the smiley is for. On your blog you say:

    "And whatever Michael Everson may think, it is Indian Institute of Technology postgraduate D Udaya Kumar who will be getting the prize money (Rs 2,50,000), not him."

    And I consider that about as rude and unfriendly a thing has has been said about me in a long time.

    No thanks,