[ISO15924] Typo for Egyptian_Hierog(l)yphs

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 06:31:36 CDT

    Everywhere below, the Unicode property value alias is missing an 'l'.

    - In HTML table 1:
    Egyp 050 Egyptian hieroglyphs hiéroglyphes égyptiens Egyptian
    _Hierogyphs 2009-06-01
    - In HTML table 2:
    050 Egyp Egyptian hieroglyphs hiéroglyphes égyptiens Egyptian
    _Hierogyphs 2009-06-01
    - In HTML table 3:
    Egyptian hieroglyphs Egyp 050 hiéroglyphes égyptiens Egyptian
    _Hierogyphs 2009-06-01
    - In HTML table 4:
    hiéroglyphes égyptiens Egyp 050 Egyptian hieroglyphs Egyptian
    _Hierogyphs 2009-06-01
    - In the downloadable normative plain-text file:
    Egyp;050;Egyptian hieroglyphs;hiéroglyphes
    égyptiens;Egyptian_Hierogyphs;2009-06-01

    Also, I suggest that this table column does not include any SHY
    control (before underscores), it should reflect the exact Unicode
    property value.
    (or that the page clearly indicates that SHY controls present in that
    column are not part of the Unicode property value and are just there
    for readability/accessibility of the table in browsers with small
    windows).

    I discovered these while comparing data sources for UCD related files.
    There's no error in the code change page
    (http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/codechanges.html)

    Philippe.